- The community is aware of and seniors can access needed services.
- As they age, seniors have options to live in an appropriate setting.
- Seniors' basic needs are met.
- Seniors’ physical and mental health needs are met.
- Seniors live in a safe setting.
- Seniors are able to engage in activities and/or opportunities which enrich their lives.
The GRANDfamilies Network is made up of representatives from various community organizations that are addressing the concerns of grandparents/relative caregivers and their families in Sullivan County and the surrounding communities.
The Network members are working to collect valuable information and resources on topics of interest for you that will be shared either through seminars, information fairs, or through our newsletter. Click here to take our survey!
Meals on Wheels of Kingsport - Core Program: $111,064
Provides hot nutritious meals and human contact to isolated, incapacitated senior citizens and, if appropriate, other home-bound, disabled persons to facilitate safe independent living.