- The community is aware of and seniors can access needed services.
- As they age, seniors have options to live in an appropriate setting.
- Seniors' basic needs are met.
- Seniors’ physical and mental health needs are met.
- Seniors live in a safe setting.
- Seniors are able to engage in activities and/or opportunities which enrich their lives.
The GRANDfamilies Network is made up of representatives from various community organizations that are addressing the concerns of grandparents/relative caregivers and their families in Sullivan County and the surrounding communities.
The Network members host various seminars for relative caregivers.
Meals on Wheels of Kingsport - Core Program: $111,064
Provides hot nutritious meals and human contact to isolated, incapacitated senior citizens and, if appropriate, other home-bound, disabled persons to facilitate safe independent living.