- The community is aware of and seniors can access needed services.
- As they age, seniors have options to live in an appropriate setting.
- Seniors' basic needs are met.
- Seniors’ physical and mental health needs are met.
- Seniors live in a safe setting.
- Seniors are able to engage in activities and/or opportunities which enrich their lives.
2022 MEMBER AGENCY PROGRAMS
First Tennessee Human Resource Agency - Personal Support Service Program: $15,058
Promotes self-sufficiency and prevents institutional placement by providing cost-effective in-home care for individuals in threat of harm due to abuse or neglect.
Meals on Wheels of Kingsport - Core Program: $110,423
Provides hot nutritious meals and human contact to isolated, incapacitated senior citizens and, if appropriate, other home-bound, disabled persons to facilitate safe independent living.