Become more deeply involved in United Way's mission
United Way's Tocqueville Society is an opportunity for passionate individuals to make lasting change in the community. As a Tocqueville Society member, you join with others to create lasting change in community conditions. Together we can accomplish much more than any of us can on our own, because Change Doesn't Happen Alone.
Specifically the United Way Tocqueville Society aims to:
- Change lives through philanthropic leadership focused on the building blocks for a better life: education, financial stability, and health.
- Communicate the vital role of personal philanthropic action in creating lasting change.
- Serve as role models in our community to mobilize caring power through giving.
- Strengthen local United Way leadership by joining in a network of like-minded leaders across the globe.
As a Tocqueville Society Member you will have the opportunity to see our work in action, along with your family, through unique volunteer activities. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy many other exclusive benefits, including:
Tocqueville Society Benefits (Annual Gift of $10,000 or more)
- Invitation to the exclusive annual Tocqueville Society Thank You Dinner.
- Recognition in the United Way Leadership Giving Booklet.
- Invitation to United Way Leadership Giving Recognition Event (usually held in January each year).
- Exclusive Tocqueville Society United Way events.
- Opportunity to participate on United Way committees.
- Networking opportunities with United Way Leaders and other Leadership donors.
- Personal access to the United Way Executive Director who can answer your questions throughout the year.
- A personal mailing of our United Way Annual Report which features and in-depth look at how your gift impacts our community.
- Guided 2 hour tours by UWGK Staff to see our work in action.
If you'd like to learn more or need assistance, please contact Danelle Glasscock at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 378-3409 ext. 11