Seeking: Front Office Coordinator
The United Way of Greater Kingsport (UWGK) seeks positive, results-oriented office coordinator to provide support to our office and the community. Strong written and verbal communications skills and customer relations experience are essential. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Provides administrative support for the day to day operations of the organization, the Board of Directors, and the Executive Director, as well as other staff directors.
- Provides information about United Way and its agencies to the general public, especially for community callers in need.
- Maintains United Way websites and serves as communications assistant to Director of Communications in development of marketing and branding collateral.
- Serves as the Volunteer Kingsport coordinator.
- Receives and processes donations making daily bank deposits.
- Serves as the UWGK Event Planner for all UWGK general events and assists with all campaign events.
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of non-profits in our community, office administrative experience, organizational and time management skills, and a strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
Join our team and be a part of driving and inspiring community change!
A cover letter and resume should be submitted to email@example.com by Monday, July 24, 2017. These documents may also be mailed to UWGK, Attention: RESUME, 301 Louis Street, Suite 201, Kingsport, TN 37660.