United Way of Greater Kingsport seeks Front Office Coordinator
The United Way of Greater Kingsport (UWGK) seeks positive, results-oriented office coordinator to provide support to our office and the community.
Strong written and verbal communications skills and customer relations experience are essential.
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Provides administrative support for the day to day operations of the organization, the Board of Directors, and the Executive Director, as well as other staff directors.
• Serves as communications assistant to the organization in development of marketing and branding collateral and maintains United Way websites.
• Serves as the Volunteer Kingsport marketing coordinator inspiring volunteerism.
• Serves as the UWGK Event Planner for all UWGK general events and assists with all campaign events
• Provides information about United Way and its agencies to the general public, especially for community callers in need.
• Receives and processes donations making daily bank deposits.
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of non-profits in our community, office administrative experience, organizational and time management skills, and a strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
Company provides competitive pay and excellent benefits. Join our team and be a part of driving and inspiring community change!